In the course of adding content and materials to the Bloodyloud Web Site and Service we obtain and/or curate (see our Curation Policy for more information) content and materials from third parties, both as contributors and sources. We make every effort to ensure that all content sourced or curated is licensed for our use as aforesaid and that our use does not infringe the rights and copyright of any third party rights owner.
Some or all of the materials and content that may be made available via the Bloodyloud Web Site and/or Service may be provided or uploaded by third parties and therefore not within our control.
We are unable to control what other people and third parties may post. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan or otherwise preview or vet content used in connection with the Service and the Web Site (as defined in the Terms and Conditions ) for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content.
Nonetheless, we respect the copyright interests of all third parties, and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe the copyright of any third party to remain on the Bloodyloud, regardless of whether posted inadvertently by Bloodyloud or by any third party.
If you believe any materials on the Bloodyloud Web Site and/or Service infringe your rights or copyright in any manner, you should provide us forthwith with written notice that at a minimum contains:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please let us know about any and all copyright issues by sending all DMCA notices to us as follows:
We Love Cats and Kittens
Send email to : contact [at] bloodyloud.com
Please mark as ‘URGENT : DMCA’ and we will respond wherever possible within 24 hours.